Sales and Channel Development
SummarySalesPad Solutions is looking for a highly motivated Sales and Channel Development Representative whose primary function will be to recruit Microsoft Partners and assist those Partners in closing of sales of SalesPad software to prospective clients.
DescriptionThe primary responsibilities of the Sales and Channel Development Representative are:
- Present and sell the SalesPad software and services to our current and future Microsoft Partners and Microsoft Dynamics GP users.
- Aggressively grow and develop our active base of Microsoft Partners.
- Close sales of additional products and services to our existing client base.
- Consult with Microsoft Partners to determine new opportunities and follow up on existing Partner leads.
- Diligently maintain a detailed log of Partner contacts and sales activities in the SalesPad CRM system.
- Develop and execute special sales activities consistent with company goals.
- Prepare paperwork to activate new sales such as quotes, proposals, and customer profiles.
- Work with internal SalesPad team to enhance client communication.
- Plan, participate, and drive attendance to marketing events such as trade shows and annual customer events.
- Continued follow-up with Partners and clients regarding project status and product satisfaction.
RequirementsThe primary requirements for the position of the Sales and Channel Development Representative are:
- The ability to quickly learn and effectively demonstrate a robust business software solution.
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in Business Marketing, Management, or Information System).
- 2+ years business to business sales experience.
- An extreme customer service orientation
- Professional, creative, and dynamic presence and the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize multiple tasks
SalesPad Solutions offers a competitive salary (base + commision) and benefits plan.
Interested parties should submit their cover letter, resume, and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org